A Traveller Activity Report can be viewed by monitors, managers and administrators. Depending on your permission level will depend on how much information you see.
For instance, monitors and managers can view the Traveller Activity Report associated with their teams.
Administrators, on the other hand, have access to the Traveller Activity Report across the entire organisation.
Click on Traveller Activity.
Select the team you would like to view - by checking the box.
You can view multiple teams at the same time.
Select the specific status you are looking for.
Select a pre-determined date range from the drop-down menu.
If you would like a custom date range - click advance dates directly below the date drop down menu.
You now have visibility over your mobile workforce.
Here is a quick guide to the colour status of travellers:
- Grey - Pending – journey is scheduled for a future date
- Blue - Active – journey has commenced
- Green - Completed – journey has been completed and the traveller has safely checked-in
- Yellow - Check-In Due - the traveller is due to Check-in, however, has not reached the designated time for escalation
- Orange - Level – a traveller has not checked-in and an escalation alert has been sent
- Red - Incident Occurred – a traveller has been involved in an incident whilst travelling